Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Natural arch rock formation known as Devil's B...Image via Wikipedia

Good Morning,



Just a quick update, I will be out of town for the next two weeks. I am going to Virginia Beach to watch my grandchildren while my son and wife are on vacation. It will be a great time for me and the kids!!! We have lots of fun things planned.



As for tours....keep e-mailing me at darlene6@cox.net...I check that daily and will help you with any information you may need.



I am gearing up for the tours and meditation. I have a few little gifts for you as we tour the beautiful red rock sights of Sedona.



I hope that you will let me know if you would like to book a tour so that I can have enough gifts to bring. I will not able to replenish when I am out there.



Wishing you all a great summer day!



Many blessings,



darlene




No comments:

Post a Comment