Saturday, August 14, 2010

Taken during a road trip from Anchorage to Fai...Image via Wikipedia
"The joy is in the journey,".......
but they rarely understand what they are saying.
You are in this focused time/space reality with goals and objectives that call you because as you identify a desire it literally summons life through you.
Life summoning through you is what it's all about, not the completion of anything.
--- Abraham
Good Morning Friends!
I am on a new journey in life and I seeing and finding wondrous sights I could have never have captured with my small egotistical mind. I now experience and love more, just walking the path and taking in all of nature at it's very best!
Enjoy your week!
Much love!
Live daily with kindness and love,
darlene
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment