Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The edge of the earth

Image byvia Flickr


The Power of Change!
"If we don't change, we don't grow.
If we don't grow, we aren't really living."
"He who rejects change is the architect of decay."
"We must be the change we wish to see."
- Mohandas (Mahatma) Gandhi
Good Morning!
Happy Midweek! I feel change all about it. In fact, I got a nice e-mail from my dearest cousin~brother, Gerard about just that. When I thanked him for his generous thoughts and inspiration on a new life.....he responded with~~~~"NOW EMBRACE IT!" Wow, that was a light bulb moment. I realized I talk and talk...now I need to walk it.......so......
Sometimes change is about action, and sometimes change is about one's relationship with life. No matter what change you want to embark upon in life......Strength and courage are needed to move forward! Realize that by taking one baby step~ doing just one thing to meet your goal can be the action required to move forward.....
Today, just look at life in a different way. View it from outside of yourself. Then see what you can do here and now to grow and "really live!"
Love, light, and much abundance,
darlene
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment