Tuesday, June 29, 2010





"The truth is that our finest moments are most likely to occur when we are feeling deeply uncomfortable, unhappy, or unfulfilled. For it is only in such moments, propelled by our discomfort, that we are likely to step out of our ruts and start searching for different ways or truer answers."
-- M. Scott Peck
One of my favorite quotes!

On the path in Alliance, Ohio

Good Morning,

In past weeks I have been going within and finding myself very uncomfortable and unable to let go of certain situations and negative thoughts. So, I decided to take some time busy schedule, relax, listen to my inner self....my soul...and begin to "see" new ways to re-direct my life. It was in those dark moments that I found inspiration and joy to let go. By taking time to "see" what the root of the situation really was, it was easy to close the old door and open a new door to more positive ventures. I now feel empowered and ready to begin again with a clean slate. On a side note, I have been having some "eye" problems...probably do to age, but none-the-less, it really was about not seeing the siutation "Clearly." I see fine!

We all go thru dark times, have unpleasant, re-occurring thoughts and feelings. It is when you allow yourself the time and the space to feel it, experience it, then express in a positive manner, that you can truly let go and move into new directions or on a new path.

If you need some direction or some tools to help you on your journey, write me....

I look forward to hearing from you.

Many blessinsgs, darlene

No comments:

Post a Comment