Saturday, June 19, 2010

"Never allow a person to tell you No

who doesn't have the power to say Yes."

- Eleanor Roosevelt

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."

- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Great minds discuss ideas;

average minds discuss events;

small minds discuss people."

- Eleanor Roosevelt



Good Morning Friends,

In the past several days I have clearing out my house and clearing out my mind. I have been working on letting go of material things as well as working out the clearing of the mind. I am now ready to let go of the steadfast ideas and things that have kept me bound to this area.

On my last trip with six individuals, I learned a great many things. The most important thing I learned was that I stand alone. That my dreams and visions may not be the same as others. Altho, I yielded to those around me and allowed them to take front and center, there was still tension and miscommunication. All is well now...... but, I have been so blessed to have learned and acquired new knowledge about myself....and that is..all of the above quotes..... I now believe in the beauty of my dream/s. Sharing with others helped me go deeper within and feel my true Spirit. They helped me see more of my true self and what I have accomplished. They helped me see that working with a lot of individuals can be more painful, that just trusting God to teach and "grow" me........ I know realize.... I can and am able to carry out my business and dreams on my own terms. Oh....the "ahh....moment..."

Thank you my dear Shar, for helping swift thru and weed out the old....so, I can bring in the new! You are real blessings and sister to me.

In closing, let me say this....I hope that you can learn and grow from my own personal thoughts, experiences, challenges and experiences. I welcome your thoughts and encourage to look over today's quotes and realize ...........your own dreams can come true!
Believe, trust, and take action! Live your best life always!

Many blessings and much love, darlene

My affirmation for this wonderful day is:

I CHOOSE my dream with Open Mind and Open Heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment