Tuesday, May 18, 2010

"The purpose of our lives is to be happy."
- Tenzin Gyatso, the 14th Dalai Lama

Good Morning Dear Friends, What is happiness to You? How do you define it?
Have you ever really stopped long enough to know what happiness is to YOU?
Are you able to define happiness in your own words, or do you allow others to tell you how to be happy and /or when you are allowed to be happy?

Maybe... today would be a good day to sit back in a comfy chair, take that second cup of coffee and just think about what is happiness is to YOU!

How do you feel when you are happy?....What brings you happiness?
Do you find moments each day to be happy?
I believe that life is meant to be full of happiness. I work hard to find happiness daily in my own life. I find
that the simplest things really lay happiness on my heart. And....yes, there are always stumbling blocks and folks that attempt to intrude in on your moments, but happiness is really what you perceive it to be and how you take responsibility for it. When others jump in your space and try to take away your happiness.....

Put the STOP sign out ....and say, NO!

" I will not allow anyone to take my happiness! I am happy and content and so it is......" Then go about your day .....feeling a sense of real power...and of course....happiness

Many blessings on the journey of life! Be Happy!

darlene

No comments:

Post a Comment