Tuesday, June 14, 2011

More on Sedona for upcoming McCabe Retreat







Good Morning Friends,





It won't be long before we are in Sedona for the retreat.





I thought I would give you a few ideas on things to do in Sedona.





Altho, Sedona is a small town, there a variety of activities to partake in even if you are not into vortexes, hiking, and or personal enrichment.





There a variety of golf resorts, shopping in uptown, Tlaquepaque, and fine art galleries, great resturants, and a host of outdoor activities, like balloon adventures, train rides, and pink jeep tours. No matter what you do in Sedona, it will be fun and a step back into the old west where things are a little slower and a little easier.





As you know I just adore Sedona and I make the most of all the time that I am there.





I take advantages of all that is presented to me and am open to new adventures. I hope you too, you find some fun things to do.





I highly suggest going out to Cottonwood and going on the Verde Valley Railroad. It is a four hour trip that is full of open space, beautiful scenery and an abundant fee buffet if you go first class. You can be indoors with seating or take a stroll outdoors to enjoy the scenery.





I also encourage you to head over to Garlands a shop that sells Native American items as well as jewerly. It is pricey...but worth looking. Also make sure that you walk into the little shops in Tlaquepaue. A great place to find some treasures and eat some fantastic food.





If you have any questions about fun things to do while in Sedona, contact me. I will help you in any way possible.





darlene6@cox.net or 850-218-2635





Many blessings for an abundant day,





darlene





No comments:

Post a Comment